Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog Announcement

AkiraSabine has not been happy with the way her blog looks. "It's a distorted mess!", she thinks. Thus, she's taking a break from writing new posts to concentrate on giving her blog a facelift.
Dear readers, kindly keep her in your prayers that she doesn't loose her contents or links. This is her first time changing to a new template and she hopes it's an improvement instead of a complete DISASTER!!. Of course, she'll be doing the back ups on the codes and all. Wish her luck, as till this second, she's not quite certain yet on the detailed work in this task.
"Good Luck, Akira!" She sarcastically said to herself.
Dear readers, welcome back when I'm done with the renovation.

2 comments:

fufu said...

yeah cant wait to see your new decoration here!! wish i have time to manage my blog ><

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Hi Fufu,

Have you noticed any difference to the layout? I actually swapped the location of the 2 side bars and it looks much better now. At least, the text in my main post do not cross into the side bar.

I don't know. I don't think I could do it. When I wrote that post, I was imagining a huge facelift, maybe a different background,and layout and with additional page tabs altogether. I tried on Sunday with a few of 3-column templates but they just can't beat my current and there were flaws seen here and there due to them being classic templates and not betas. Those flaws shouldn't be a problem should I know how to tweak the HTML codes.

So for now, until I've gathered enough courage, my blog shall remain as it is today. Thanks for the visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails