Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Than Words (Acoustic Version)

Whenever I feel bored and needed to listen to something acoustic, I would go to YouTube and search for one. No doubt, anyone on YouTube can play better than me. Hell... when was the last time I even hold a guitar? (Mental flashbacks). Now. how do I finger simple E, D, G, C, A chords? (Mentally fingering...). Well, hopefully they're right. Will check my book again to confirm.

Anyhow, I found this video. Apparently, this guy's a celebrity at YouTube with millions of viewers. I intend to be his follower. Do check him out here! He's only 12!



He's one of the players who inspires me to pick up my guitar again, blow off the dusts, tune it up and play it like I used to. But hey, when will I get to his level???? I'm so envious!!!

2 comments:

Jason Law said...

Oh my godness ! He is just too GOOD ! damn it ! His style looks like Tommy Emmanuel~ hey pal,since you love acoustic guitar, you can never miss him

Tommy Emmanuel! go youtube it, another one who must amaze you !

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, I watched this video some time ago. He's a really talented young boy, I must say! Really impressive...

Related Posts with Thumbnails