Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tennis, anyone?

Every morning when I rush to work. I pass you by.
Every evening, when I return from work, I look your side, you're still the same as I saw you earlier.
Day after day, you're faithfully there giving your service.
Bleak as always welcoming me to your side.
I know I shouldn't have neglected you for such a long time.
I still remember my main purpose of choosing to stay here, that's cos YOU're HERE!
You'd be the place I go to for my ups and downs.
You were the place where I promised to sweat all my frustrations out.


Image000

You're the place I where I want to improve my tennis skills.
You're the place where I want to get my bod toned.
Sorry, if you've been waiting...................
Sorry to keep you dissapointed..for instead of entering into you, I can only afford to take a glance and pass you by.
It's not that I don't appreciate your existence for me.
Like I said, you're the reason I moved in here.
I just don't ahve a partner.
How will I be a ble to play.
I don't have a partner who can play on weekend morning, who will be willing to play at 7.30am on a weekend morning?
I don't have a partner who plays tennis...who can at least return a ball like a beginner like me do.
I don't have a partner who's willing to drive over here to play, just like I'm not willing to drive far just to play.

So, please be patient as I search for a partner to play.
For now, I might practise my servis, what else can I do without a game partner?
Seriously, fellow friends, are you the one I'm looking for?
In the mean time, I can only satisfy myself with this.



4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

now only start to look for partner kah?

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

I have come and go playing partners actually. During uni times, I played with one I met practising alone. So, I lost him when we go separate ways after uni. Then, I've got a foreign phd student playing with me for a year till recently I set a game with him, he said he's elsewhere in the world now. haha

escape said...

i also play tennis but im not that good. lately i've been missing it already. i need a companion to play with. we have the court but i don't have an opponent. ill play with the wall instead.

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Yea, Dong, that's exactly what I did when I was at uni. I played against the wall, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails