Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Monday, April 16, 2012

NZ: Lake Taupo On a Cruise

Breakfast time at the hostel..


A.S: Hi, good morning. *sweet smile, as she sits herself across the table*

Girl: Good morning. *returning her sweet smile*

A.S: What're your plans today?

Girl: Well, I don't know. I might just walk around the lake in the morning. I'm going for my second sky diving later in the afternoon.

A.S: Nice, and that'll be your second!

Girl: Yeah, I loved it. They gave me a discount for the second one.

A.S: Sweet! Would you be interested to join me on a cruise at 10.30am? It takes about 2 hours. I've got 2 vouchers I got from a deal site.

Girl: Really? I'd love to!! Thanks! I sail a lot with my family back in Germany.

A.S: Cool! I've found the perfect person to join me. They're picking us up at 10.15 a.m. See you here then. I'd better get prepared. *grins*










*A.S's current location*

Day/ Date: Mon/ Apr 16th, 2012

-A.S has been back in KL, Malaysia for slightly more than a month now. She admits she has a lot to catch up on her blog updates. Burdened with lots of thoughts, plans and to-dos, she'll still try her very best to keep this blog alive. Thank you so much for keeping up with her delays.



A.S appreciates you as an audience to her blog. It keeps her contented knowing she's not writing for herself. She welcomes you to drop in more often, share your thoughts and interact with her here at cyberspace. The posts may be a little behind but she promises to close the gap as much as she can, as she gets limited internet access and the time to update.



Be a fan today to get instant updates the soonest the next post is published!


It's EASY. At the right-most column of this page, you may either choose to:-

1. Receive blog updates by mail

2. Read her up-to-date posts at your MyYahoo, Google, etc. homepage by subscribing thru the links.

3. Read her up-to-date posts on your Facebook wall by 'Like'-ing the fan page A.S created specially for this blog (Scroll down page to search right-most column)

4. If you are a fellow blogger, link to her blog with the HTML code provided.


Thank you very much and A.S hopes you enjoy your stay here. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails