Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Non-Baking Days

Yo, I miss baking! Everyone seems to be baking and proudly posting pics of their masterpiece at FB. I miss baking!! I like baking!! I like savouring my masterpiece!! But haha! I don't bake well. No, it should be others haven't learnt how to appreciate my food. What's wrong with reducing the butter and sugar. I have neither see the texture difference in anyway nor do I see any difference to the taste. What's wrong with the sponge cake or the chiffon cake I baked? The coffee taste was so tempting though the cake didn't rise as high as commercial's. What's wrong with the bread I baked? It was proofed just right though not as soft and aromatic. No matter what, I miss baking!!! I wanna bake!


After searching high and low, at last I spotted my oven at the living room

Image011a

Me : There, what are you doing right here in the living room?!
Oven : What do you think, huh?
Me : And what happened to you?? Where have you been playing?
Oven : What do you think huh, master? I should be the one asking!!





Image012a

Fan+book+table: Don't you care bout us? We're just as dusty!!!




Next: What actually happened?

Prev: Inspiration from a Casual Chat in the Plane

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails