Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog's Not Abandoned

I can't think of anything to write here anymore!! What's happening! I'm resuming reading others but I just can't get myself started to talk something interesting. I wonder if one should talk spontaneously or write only when there's something worth writing. Think that depends on the nature of your blog. Some blogs are meant as diaries(just like this single post) and some talk on niche subjects. Anyhow, I direct this under my 'Living' Label.


Just let me take a break but I promise I'll return. Too much time spent following others at FB. lolz. I'm arriving near my limit on my FOC Flickr photos storage. What do I do? New account? Anything gonna happen to my published pics? I'm not sure, thus gotta find out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails