Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympic Spirit 1

So, the next thing I do..I press the remote control and the living hall turns silent. I crawl into my bed, set the alarm on my hp and sleep the remaining hours away. The teeth, face and lens will have to wait till I wake up again.

This is not an exaggeration. I can tell this as it has been repeatedly happening to me. What's really getting into me? I remember having praised by a visiting dentist to school on my clean teeth. She said I've looked after them very well at such a tender young age. Where have these basic lessons gone? The basic rules on brushing our teeth at least twice a day has now turned into only once. The more important one has been neglected, the one when the teeth is done eating. ISh ish ish....I'm self disgusted.

Hate it but really have to concede with my mom when she says..."Getting dirtier and lazier the older you grow".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails