Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seeing Thai a Lil Different

Looks like busy time's coming up and I don't seem to have the time to sit down and think properly of what to write. You see, I don't wish to rant and I'm sure nobody enjoys reading it as well.

But yet, I'll keep thing simple and short here. Just had my work appraisal today and it's my first. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage the work expectations for the coming months but it's gonna be one hell of a tough time having to gather and compile info of machineries down to the make-up components. I don't dare to imagine anything now, just keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm more concerned of my annual leave. Haven't thought of a solution on how to clear my 17 days leave. I'm not sure if it's possible as I'm expected to be here in Bangkok for a while to get all these compilation and plant familiarization work done. Man, Can I do it?! I do hope for the best!

All in all, I'm looking forward to these exciting months, staying and working at a foreign land. Eating Thai , speaking Thai(lousy one), watching Thai, working with Thai, travel with local Thai, groceries shopping the Thai way(Tesco Lotus and Big C),also joining the Japanese food craze here. In short, experiencing the land of Thai!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails