Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can I Play Like Him?

During times when I need to listen to soothing music without the voice, I turn to instumental tunes especially played with acoustic guitar. It's simply light to the ears and peaceful to the mind. It's also important that it's played well without abrupt pause here and there which beginners like me normally do due to mistakes and losing track of where we are in the piece. *LoL*

Thus listening and enjoying others at play is simply a welcome. I really envy this guy. He has got lotsa techniques resulting in the wonderful acoustic effect. It's really not easy to play fingerpicking style what not with such polished skills.

Needless to say more, hope you like it as much as I do!

6 comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Wow. That was REALLY pretty. Beautiful piece of music. I also like the way he creates his own percussion by rapping his knuckles on the guitar while playing. Nice!

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

You like it too? Great! Exactly, the percussion simply adds variety to it. Never knew that one can play to such effect with just a simple instrument like guitar. In fact, have you noticed he can play the tuned with just his left fingers.

The Fitness Diva said...

No...I'm not that perceptive! lol
But whatever he's doing, he should definitely keep it up!
I love beautiful melodies like he plays. True talent, that!

zewt said...

yo! so how was your showdown with your boss? hope it turned out well :)

thanks for dropping by.

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Hi there Zewt,

No move yet. Don't think I deserve it yet as my workload has not increased. Waiting for the right time. ^-^

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Yea, fitness diva...I simply like knowing that you like acoustic tunes like this. I don't like tunes played with electric guitars. They're just not my cup of tea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails