Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Friday, April 11, 2008

Rainy Tennis

Yesterday marks a memorable day to kickstart my tennis playing all over again. Apparently, I've found a new partner to play with. Someone I don't know and considering from his playing, we're on par. That makes good game partner. Nobody is at stress to play against the other or was it him giving me chances. I strongly don't think so.

Imagine playing under the heavier-than-drizzle rain for more than 40 minutes. Checked the time, we've played for an hour. Just nice. Returned home with clothes drenched in sweat and rain water, even in my shoes and socks. Felt soo good...yay yay... I'm playing tennis again. Too bad... no warm bath to pamper myself. Anyway..it was ok...hot coffee saved my day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails