Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Slow and Steady

I don't understand why the song title's called 'Cha Cha With Me' when you hear it repeatedly singing "Dance with me, dance with me, oh baby, dance with meeee..."

Tastefully danced, don't you think so? Line dancing is just simply easy and enjoyable without the needs to practise by yourself at home. If you were to browse other line dance videos, you'll notice my teacher's more spice up. I know, I know, in another word, I've got good taste.

I've always wondered where she uploads the videos she's so busy recording until last week when I asked her. That's good, I don't need to do it myself to share them here. Obviously she hasn't known but no harm, I'm helping to promote. LoL


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails